- Bourgas added to Belfast portfolio
- 450,000 seats represents increase of 7pc
- Jet2 seek 50 cabin crew to be based at Belfast
Jet2 is to increase its capacity from Belfast International Airport by another 7pc in Summer 2019, putting 450,000 seats on sale. This programme will see Jet2.com and Jet2holidays launch a new destination for holidaymakers out of Belfast, Bourgas in Bulgaria.
The company is hosting a recruitment roadshow at the Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport on Tuesday 18th September 2018 as it recruits 50 new staff to be based at the airport., part of a Europe wide recruitment drive with 3,000 job opportunities in ground operations, overseas operations, cabin crew and free resort flight check-in roles.
Aspiring Cabin Crew members will be expected to deliver a consistently high level of safety and a VIP service to customers, working closely with the Flight Deck and the rest of the Crew to make every flight memorable.
Jet2 flies to 65 sun, city and ski destinations across Europe from one Irish and eight English airports, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “This is our biggest ever recruitment drive at Belfast International, and once again demonstrates our commitment to investing in our customers and in peoples’ careers. We are looking forward to meeting passionate people to join our expanding team.”
Graham Keddie, Managing Director at Belfast International Airport said, “the announcement of 50 new jobs at Belfast International Airport demonstrates their commitment to the local market.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020