Helen O’Flaherty from World Travel Centre and Joanna Gomez from Travel Focus are the winners of tickets to see the Boyzone Thank You & Goodnight The Farewell Tour 2019.
Turkish Airlines, sponsors of Dublin’s 3Arena, ran the staff incentive for any agent issuing a ticket with the airline from December 11 until January 18.
The departure period for tickets issued is December 20 till June 1 next.
Both Helen and Joanna will be at the concert on Thursday, January 24, with access to the VIP lounge in the 3Arena to see the Irish band’s last-ever performance which follows one other gig, in Belfast.
In their 25 years together, Boyzone achieved nine Irish number ones and six in Britain. Band members Ronan, Keith, Mikey and Shane told fans: “Twenty-five years is a long time. We’re certainly not boys any more, and we all feel that we should now call time on our lives together as Boyzone and go out on a real high.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020
- Willie Walsh will retire as CEO of IAG on June 30 - January 9, 2020