Cassidy Travel‘s John Spollen cut his teeth as the ITAA President, opening the fourth Irish Travel Trade Show at Dublin’s RDS tomorrow, Thursday. The show kicks off just after the morning’s Irish Travel Agents Association AGM.
The show, taking place in Hall 3, opens at 2pm. The show, which is open to all licensed travel agents and tour operators, will feature over 120 exhibitors, prize giveaways throughout the day and an after-party hosted by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld. The 7pm after-party was sponsored by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Aer Lingus to bring back business class on European flights - December 16, 2018
- Destination of the day: The Rhine with AmaWaterways 2014 - December 14, 2018
- Destination of the day: Rhodope Mountains - December 13, 2018
- Anne Rigail is new CEO of Air France - December 12, 2018
- Aer Lingus one of first three airlines to join IATA’s platform to combat turbulence - December 12, 2018