Cassidy Travel‘s John Spollen cut his teeth as the ITAA President, opening the fourth Irish Travel Trade Show at Dublin’s RDS tomorrow, Thursday. The show kicks off just after the morning’s Irish Travel Agents Association AGM.
The show, taking place in Hall 3, opens at 2pm. The show, which is open to all licensed travel agents and tour operators, will feature over 120 exhibitors, prize giveaways throughout the day and an after-party hosted by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld. The 7pm after-party was sponsored by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Pilot punches, IALPA back into battle after failing to disrupt Ryanair schedule - July 15, 2018
- Shannon Airport welcomes home local hero who helped save trapped Thai cave students - July 13, 2018
- Fáilte Ireland appoints Paddy Matthews to head up its Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands brand - July 10, 2018
- Transatlantic traffic jumps 16pc in record June at Dublin Airport - July 10, 2018
- Former Bus Éireann Chief Executive takes over as boss of retailer Aer Rianta International - July 9, 2018