Cassidy Travel‘s John Spollen cut his teeth as the ITAA President, opening the fourth Irish Travel Trade Show at Dublin’s RDS tomorrow, Thursday. The show kicks off just after the morning’s Irish Travel Agents Association AGM.
The show, taking place in Hall 3, opens at 2pm. The show, which is open to all licensed travel agents and tour operators, will feature over 120 exhibitors, prize giveaways throughout the day and an after-party hosted by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld. The 7pm after-party was sponsored by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ballyfin Demense Named AA Hotel of the Year 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Irish Ferries aims to reassure trade over sailing cancellations - April 25, 2018
- As DAA unveils its own results, Shannon Airport group pushes to create 7,000 new jobs - April 25, 2018
- Dalata renews charity partnership with Crumlin Children’s Hospital in cancer battle - April 25, 2018
- Ryanair orders 25 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s in 200m passenger push - April 24, 2018