Cassidy Travel‘s John Spollen cut his teeth as the ITAA President, opening the fourth Irish Travel Trade Show at Dublin’s RDS tomorrow, Thursday. The show kicks off just after the morning’s Irish Travel Agents Association AGM.
The show, taking place in Hall 3, opens at 2pm. The show, which is open to all licensed travel agents and tour operators, will feature over 120 exhibitors, prize giveaways throughout the day and an after-party hosted by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld. The 7pm after-party was sponsored by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019