Cassidy Travel‘s John Spollen cut his teeth as the ITAA President, opening the fourth Irish Travel Trade Show at Dublin’s RDS tomorrow, Thursday. The show kicks off just after the morning’s Irish Travel Agents Association AGM.
The show, taking place in Hall 3, opens at 2pm. The show, which is open to all licensed travel agents and tour operators, will feature over 120 exhibitors, prize giveaways throughout the day and an after-party hosted by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld. The 7pm after-party was sponsored by Visit Portugal, Insight Vacations & Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019