As Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan ends his special press trip to the Canary Islands, he talks about his experiences
Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan attended a very special press trip to the Canary Islands, organised by the UNWTO and the Canary Islands – the first official trip of the UNWTO and the first press trip post the Covid-19 unlocking to the Canary Islands.
In this short video above, Kevin talks about the variety he’s found there, how quiet the area is, and how now might be the best time to visit.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Sir James Galway joins Tourism Ireland to promote Northern Ireland around the world - November 16, 2020
- Shannon Group CEO would welcome Ireland visit by US President-elect Joe Biden - November 9, 2020
- Adare Manor named ‘Ireland’s Leading Hotel’ for the second year running - November 4, 2020
- Gerry O’Hare, Founder of Travel Extra - October 30, 2020
- Shannon Group CEO calls for a financial lifeline to resuscitate the aviation sector - October 29, 2020