As Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan ends his special press trip to the Canary Islands, he talks about his experiences
Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan attended a very special press trip to the Canary Islands, organised by the UNWTO and the Canary Islands – the first official trip of the UNWTO and the first press trip post the Covid-19 unlocking to the Canary Islands.
In this short video above, Kevin talks about the variety he’s found there, how quiet the area is, and how now might be the best time to visit.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Aircoach optimistic for the road ahead with Belfast route set to return on May 15th - May 12, 2021
- Hoteliers welcome roadmap for reopening - May 7, 2021
- Celebrity chef Donal Skehan to showcase Ireland in new food and travel TV series - May 4, 2021
- OPW heritage sites reopen - April 28, 2021
- Hoteliers call for detailed roadmap for reopening - April 23, 2021