As Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan ends his special press trip to the Canary Islands, he talks about his experiences
Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan attended a very special press trip to the Canary Islands, organised by the UNWTO and the Canary Islands – the first official trip of the UNWTO and the first press trip post the Covid-19 unlocking to the Canary Islands.
In this short video above, Kevin talks about the variety he’s found there, how quiet the area is, and how now might be the best time to visit.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Hotels leading the way - September 29, 2020
- Irish staycations - September 25, 2020
- Kildare launches new autumn tourism campaign - September 23, 2020
- Outdoor tourism comes alive in Kilkenny with the launch of ‘Outdoor Kilkenny’ - September 21, 2020
- Life onboard MSC Grandiosa - September 18, 2020