- Festival August 27 anticipates cycling fan invasion
- 160km ‘wrong way round’ route among the highlights
The Killarney Cycling Festival on Saturday August 27th offers two routes for cycling enthusiasts.
Two routes will be available- the Wrong Way Round and the Hard Way Round, so there’s no winning. The Wrong Way Round is 160km, from The Gleneagle Hotel through Molls Gap, Sneem, Waterville, Cahersiveen, Glenbeigh, and Killorglin. The Hard Way Round is 180, and diverts from the Wrong Way Round by going through the heart of Kerry to Ballaghoisin, and around the Skellig Ring.
The Donal Walsh LiveLife Foundation is the official charity of the festival, and cyclists have the option of donating directly to the charity when registering. Registration costs 55e including food stops, and post-cycle barbecue party at the Gleneagle Hotel. Registration is at www.killarneycyclingestival.com, or email email@example.com
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Turkish delight for Dublin Airport as Ryanair launches Dalaman service - June 25, 2018
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Norwegian targets Toronto as it expands Irish Atlantic operation, June 24 - June 24, 2018
- ITAA joins Ryanair and IAG in condemning latest round of air traffic strikes - June 22, 2018
- Niall Burgess: Irish passport renewals for children to be online before end of the year - June 21, 2018
- Norwegian to fly Dublin Airport to Toronto Hamilton daily from next March - June 21, 2018