- Festival August 27 anticipates cycling fan invasion
- 160km ‘wrong way round’ route among the highlights
The Killarney Cycling Festival on Saturday August 27th offers two routes for cycling enthusiasts.
Two routes will be available- the Wrong Way Round and the Hard Way Round, so there’s no winning. The Wrong Way Round is 160km, from The Gleneagle Hotel through Molls Gap, Sneem, Waterville, Cahersiveen, Glenbeigh, and Killorglin. The Hard Way Round is 180, and diverts from the Wrong Way Round by going through the heart of Kerry to Ballaghoisin, and around the Skellig Ring.
The Donal Walsh LiveLife Foundation is the official charity of the festival, and cyclists have the option of donating directly to the charity when registering. Registration costs 55e including food stops, and post-cycle barbecue party at the Gleneagle Hotel. Registration is at www.killarneycyclingestival.com, or email email@example.com
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Plucked to safety: US Embassy pardons Dustin the Turkey for Thanksgiving - November 22, 2017
- Globally-focused Swedish hotel group closing in on €900m deal for Jurys Inns - November 21, 2017
- Ryanair holding recruitment day in Dublin this week as it looks to hire 200 engineers - November 21, 2017
- Almost 85,000 travel between Dublin, Kerry and Donegal in last year – Aer Lingus Regional - November 21, 2017
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: It’s raining A330s as Aer Lingus announces seamless to Seattle - November 19, 2017