- Le Petit Pois in Galway August winner
- Just Ask Restaurant of the Month
- Award scheme supported by Bord Bia
Le Petit Pois Restaurant & Wine Bar in Galway city has been awarded Just Ask Restaurant of the Month for August.
Since opening in 2015, this restaurant, owned by husband and wife team Philippe and Michèle Renaut, has made a name for itself for its French cuisine.
The restaurant provides diners with a classic bistro offering and a fusion of French flair whilst using Irish produce.
Selected by food writer Georgina Campbell and Bord Bia, the Just Ask Restaurant of the Month rewards eateries across Ireland that show best practice in showing transparency in the sourcing of the food on their menus.
Michèle Renaut said: “Our aim is to build a long term relationship of trust and excellence with our suppliers. These include local producers from whom we source all products that can be found on the Irish ground and our trusted French suppliers of speciality French cheese, charcuterie and wine. We name and profile our local producers on our website and menus, introducing the people behind the meal. We work with Galway based Gannet Fishmongers who supply us with our seafood; John Colleran & Sons butchers for our fresh meat that is born, reared and slaughtered in Ireland; Castlemine Farm for our free range pork; Burkes Fruit & Vegetables and Total Produce for our fresh produce and Sheridan Cheesemongers for any cheese that doesn’t come directly from Rungis market. Le Petit Délice, a traditional French bakers in Galway, supply us with our bread.”
- See here,
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020