- Twice postponed
- Service subject to Brexit agreement
Loganair is to operate its twice postponed services between Dublin and Carlisle Lake District Airport from July 4, subject to Brexit aviation deals being approved.
The airline will operate its 5w service with a 33-seater Saab 340B aircraft.
Loganair said that it will start its five-times weekly service from Belfast City Airport to Carlisle Lake District Airport on July 4th 2019.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The COST of Brexit to Irish tourism: 3 lost years, 1m visitors and €300m in revenue, and it has not even happened yet - January 28, 2020
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020