- Twice postponed
- Service subject to Brexit agreement
Loganair is to operate its twice postponed services between Dublin and Carlisle Lake District Airport from July 4, subject to Brexit aviation deals being approved.
The airline will operate its 5w service with a 33-seater Saab 340B aircraft.
Loganair said that it will start its five-times weekly service from Belfast City Airport to Carlisle Lake District Airport on July 4th 2019.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019