- Twice postponed
- Service subject to Brexit agreement
Loganair is to operate its twice postponed services between Dublin and Carlisle Lake District Airport from July 4, subject to Brexit aviation deals being approved.
The airline will operate its 5w service with a 33-seater Saab 340B aircraft.
Loganair said that it will start its five-times weekly service from Belfast City Airport to Carlisle Lake District Airport on July 4th 2019.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Boeing’s MCAS meltdown, where will it end? - March 17, 2019
- SECOND Boeing 737-Max loss in 6 months: Ethiopian ET-AVJ crashes after take off from Addis to Nairobi - March 10, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A321 production line delay ruins Aer Lingus’s summer - March 10, 2019
- Women to get priority boarding on selected Aer Lingus flights to mark Women’s Day - March 7, 2019
- Ireland has highest proportion of gold Travel Counsellors with 12pc - March 6, 2019