- Twice postponed
- Service subject to Brexit agreement
Loganair is to operate its twice postponed services between Dublin and Carlisle Lake District Airport from July 4, subject to Brexit aviation deals being approved.
The airline will operate its 5w service with a 33-seater Saab 340B aircraft.
Loganair said that it will start its five-times weekly service from Belfast City Airport to Carlisle Lake District Airport on July 4th 2019.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019