- Twice postponed
- Service subject to Brexit agreement
Loganair is to operate its twice postponed services between Dublin and Carlisle Lake District Airport from July 4, subject to Brexit aviation deals being approved.
The airline will operate its 5w service with a 33-seater Saab 340B aircraft.
Loganair said that it will start its five-times weekly service from Belfast City Airport to Carlisle Lake District Airport on July 4th 2019.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019