- Logitravel & World2meet join with Ryanair
- Airline claims to be the ‘Amazon of air travel’
Ryanair have chosen Spanish bedbank Logihotel and room sharing site Worldr2meet, a rival of AirBnb, as their partners to launch an accommodation option on the website of the Swords-based airline.
Ryanair Holidays launched in England, Ireland and Germany, with other markets to follow in 2017.
Ryanair Holidays will eventually offer Ryanair’s 119m custormers flights. accommodation and transfer packages on Ryanair.com.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019