- Lorraine Cunningham and Clem Walsh
- ITAA president John Spollen leads winning team
Lorraine Cunningham and Clem Walsh were the winners of the annual Amadeus golf competition. See more pictures here or connect to the album on Facebook.
- Team prizes 1 John Spollen, Paul Sexton, Tom Coade, Con Horgan 45 points.
- 2 Clam Walsh, Siobhan Mulhalland, Audrey Honan, Jason Kearns. 41 points.
- 3 Pat Dawson, Paul Dawson, Tom O’Donohue, Alan Sparling 38 points.
- Longest drive winner was Paul Sexton.
- Nearest the pin winner was Paul Dawson.
Previous winners of the event were:
- 2007 Martin Kelly
- 2008 Martin Skelly
- 2009 Martin Skelly
- 2010 Greg Cawley
- 2011 Greg Cawley & Audrey Headon
- 2012 Stephen Mckenna & Mary McKenna
- 2013 Jonathan Adair & Yvonne Cunningham
- 2014 Paul Dawson & Miriam Skelly
- 2015 Martin Dempsey & Karen Keogh
- 2016 Karl Lonergan & Audrey Headon
- 2017 John Cassidy & Eileen Penrose
- 2018 Clem Walshe & Lorraine Cunningham
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020