- Lufthansa to takeover Brussels Airlines.
- The takeover will be complete by the end of 2016.
Lufthansa has announced that it is set to complete its takeover of Brussels Airlines with the news coming today after a meeting of its supervisory board.
The board meeting cemented plans for the German carrier to acquire the remaining 55pc of the company that currently owns Brussels Airlines – SN Airholding.
The full takeover is expected to be completed by the end of 2016, with the airline operating under full Lufthansa control by the start of 2017.
Latest posts by Maria Sinnott (see all)
- Aer Lingus moves Shannon-Heathrow flight time to aid businesses - January 10, 2017
- Belinda Vazquez to replace Chris Logan as head of Falcon, Thomson and Crystal in Ireland - January 10, 2017
- Dublin slips to 4th fastest growing large airport in ACI European airport league - January 10, 2017
- Ireland 9th overall & 3rd in Europe in Rough Guide readers 2017 destination list - January 10, 2017
- Aer Lingus owner IAG group carries 100.6m passengers in 2016, Air France KLM carry 93.44m - January 9, 2017