- 24 A320 neos and three A321 neos
- 10 for use with Swiss
Lufthansa has ordered a further 24 A320 neos and three A321 neos from Airbus for delivery in 2023-4, saying it is “reacting to the positive market and earnings development and this ensures the necessary fleet size in the coming years.” Ten of these aircraft are destined for Lufthansa subsidiary Swiss.
Lufthansa already has 122 A320/A321 neo aircraft on order from Airbus. offering improved fuel consumption and a lower noise footprint, but come with tighter economy seating and smaller toilet size.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020