- Worked alongside Neil Pakey
- Joins from Canadian Vantage Group
Matthew Thomas joined the Shannon Group as CEO of Shannon Airport from Canada’s Vantage Airport Group, where he was chief commercial officer.
Matthew Thomas, who has worked with the Vantage Airport Group since 2008, has been involved in the majority of its 30 airport projects across four continents.
From 2010-2014, Matthew was based in England as the CCO of Peel Airports – comprising Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Doncaster Robin Hood Airport and Durham Tees Valley Airport – and subsequently as CEO following its acquisition by Vantage. There he worked alongside Shannon’s last CEO Neil Pakey.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Club Travel to take over Atlas Travel - December 3, 2019
- Ryanair passengers up 6pc to record 11m in November - December 3, 2019
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019