Cork Airport’s long awaited new food court is to open this May. The food court is part of a €4m redevelopment throughout the airport to include a fifth passenger security screening channel and fire training facility.
The food court, following international trends, will be located airside in the departures area and replace the existing landside restaurant.
A new landside Kinsale Café and Bar will landside in the Arrivals Hall in the arrivals hall this month, replacing Cork Coffee Roasters. Craft Lane, a new bistro bar will open in the departures area landside next month replacing The Last Call. AMT Coffee has already opened in the departures hall replacing Lir Café.
The Food Court and Kinsale Café Bar will be operated by Aramark, while Craft Lane will be operated by KSG Group,.
Frank Gleeson, MD of Aramark Northern Europe said “we have been working closely with the team at Cork Airport and local food producers to develop a menu that showcases what makes Cork the gourmet capital of Ireland.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: And the shortlist for the travel trade awards is - January 14, 2018
- Travel agent of the year shortlist revealed: Joanna Gomez, Georgina Kelly & Leslie Marshall - January 12, 2018
- Another big move at DAA as runway mastermind follows old boss Kevin Toland to food firm - January 12, 2018
- Airport veteran Brian Drain to head up human resources in latest DAA shake-up - January 11, 2018
- Everest Base Camp with Declan O’Connell of Lee Travel - January 11, 2018