- Ryanair will make bdining ofer in December to buy Alitalia
- Ryanair are not ‘about to buy’ Alitalia
Michael O’Leary CEO of Ryanair says his airline will be just one of 10-12 parties making binding offers for Alitalia.
Speaking at a press conference in Swords, Michael O’Leary said: We have made two non-binding offers for Alitalia. There is a process of which we are in the foothills. There is a third round of offers due to be made by people who are interesting in investing or acquiring Alitalia. It will be the first round of binding offers, due to be submitted by the end of December. We are certainly interested in buying Alitalia. We are one of ten to twelve parties who will be submitting offers for Alitalia. We are not about to make an offer but it may take four to six months for those offers to be reviewed.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: And the shortlist for the travel trade awards is - January 14, 2018
- Travel agent of the year shortlist revealed: Joanna Gomez, Georgina Kelly & Leslie Marshall - January 12, 2018
- Another big move at DAA as runway mastermind follows old boss Kevin Toland to food firm - January 12, 2018
- Airport veteran Brian Drain to head up human resources in latest DAA shake-up - January 11, 2018
- Everest Base Camp with Declan O’Connell of Lee Travel - January 11, 2018