- Ryanair will make bdining ofer in December to buy Alitalia
- Ryanair are not ‘about to buy’ Alitalia
Michael O’Leary CEO of Ryanair says his airline will be just one of 10-12 parties making binding offers for Alitalia.
Speaking at a press conference in Swords, Michael O’Leary said: We have made two non-binding offers for Alitalia. There is a process of which we are in the foothills. There is a third round of offers due to be made by people who are interesting in investing or acquiring Alitalia. It will be the first round of binding offers, due to be submitted by the end of December. We are certainly interested in buying Alitalia. We are one of ten to twelve parties who will be submitting offers for Alitalia. We are not about to make an offer but it may take four to six months for those offers to be reviewed.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023
- ‘Pre-pandemic the split was 44/56 in favour of the visitors, now it is 67/33 in favour of home holidays.’ - September 17, 2023
- ITIC Conference programme Monday Sept 18 2023 - September 17, 2023
- ‘The more the owners of the land complain about the price that the daa is offering, the more evident it becomes that they only have one buyer.’ - September 17, 2023