Swiss-based cruise line MSC Cruises has announced that the second of its Seaside-generation Smart Ships will be named the MSC Seaview. The ship will set off on her maiden voyage on June 10, 2018, from Genova Italy.
The ship was built by Italian shipbuilders FINCANTIERI and has been dubbed “The Ship That Follows The Sun”, key features of the vessel being its 360° promenade that runs around the entire ship as well as its digital interactivity.
For more information visit: http://travelprnews.com/msc-cruises-names-its-second-seaside-generation-smart-ship-msc-seaview-87654123456789/travel-press-release/2016/07/11/
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019