Swiss-based cruise line MSC Cruises has announced that the second of its Seaside-generation Smart Ships will be named the MSC Seaview. The ship will set off on her maiden voyage on June 10, 2018, from Genova Italy.
The ship was built by Italian shipbuilders FINCANTIERI and has been dubbed “The Ship That Follows The Sun”, key features of the vessel being its 360° promenade that runs around the entire ship as well as its digital interactivity.
For more information visit: http://travelprnews.com/msc-cruises-names-its-second-seaside-generation-smart-ship-msc-seaview-87654123456789/travel-press-release/2016/07/11/
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019