- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen & Rome departures
- Limited-time €99 (or £99) roundtrip airfares
- all inclusive for winter sailings
Norwegian cruise line is offering limited-time €99 (or £99) roundtrip airfares for sailings within Europe from November 15. The offer includes the line’s premium all inclusive product featuring premium branded beverages, gratuities and wifi and is valid for reduced economy airfare from 25 European gateways, not including irish airports, to NCL ships in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
Norwegian Pearl will embark on a variety of European sailings from Amsterdam. Norwegian Getaway will offer cruises to the Baltic region from Copenhagen, with Norwegian Epic providing itineraries in the Mediterranean Sea, sailing from Barcelona and Rome (Civitavecchia).
Passengers can book their 2019 holiday cruise with reduced economy airfare beginning November 15. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
A written NCL press release said: Understanding the importance of the journey and the destination, and providing travellers a more seamless way to enjoy their holiday experiences, Norwegian Cruise Line announce a limited-time £/€99 roundtrip airfare offer on reservations from more than 25 European gateways. Giving passengers more value and convenience, the limited-time offer also includes the company’s Premium All Inclusive product, featuring premium branded beverages, gratuities and WIFI. Whether sailing to the Western Mediterranean or the Baltics, guests may experience a multi-city holiday, while enjoying up to 26 dining options, award-winning entertainment and superior guest service.
Harry Sommer, executive vice president, business development, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings said “Our reduced airfare offer is about enhancing our guests’ holiday experience by providing even more freedom and flexibility, allowing them a hassle-free way to plan their air and sea travels,” said. “With three award-winning ships sailing in Europe during summer and spring 2019, we offer a variety of itineraries where guests will be able to experience many of the destinations this continent has to offer, from the Norwegian Fjords to the Roman ruins and culture of St Petersburg.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020
- Willie Walsh will retire as CEO of IAG on June 30 - January 9, 2020