- There brands to move to Southampton office
- Oceania has just welcomed Sirena
- Regent to launch Seven Seas Explorer, Norwegian to launch Norwegian Joy in 2017.
NCL relocated the English offices of its three brands, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises to port city Southampton.
Sunway act as GSA for Norwegian Cruise Line in Ireland.
Harry Sommer, Executive Vice President, International Business Development for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, said the move is in line with growth plans for each of the individual brands. Oceania (the cruise line that boasts the Finest Cuisine at Sea™ ) welcomed Sirena at a fabulous ceremony in Barcelona in April, Regent Seven Seas Cruises will launch the most luxurious ship ever built in July 2016, Seven Seas Explorer, and Norwegian Cruise Line will launch Norwegian Joy, its first ship purpose-built for the Chinese market, in 2017.
The three brands will share an office in England for the first time since NCL acquired Prestige Cruise Holdings, parent company of Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Oceania Cruises, in November 2014.
The company’s new address is: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, 4th Floor, Mountbatten House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2JU, England.
Picture shows Christian Boell, Frances Riley, Andy Stuart and Harry Sommer of NCL.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019
- Cathay Pacific suspends Dublin-Hong Kong service for winter - September 12, 2019