Fáilte Ireland launched a new mobile-first, Ireland’s Ancient East website. See here. Picture shows Michael Cawley, chairman Fáilte Ireland with members of the tourism industry at Mount Juliet.
- Killarney Beerfest will showcase 25 craft beer producers and 150 craft beverages on May 27 to 29. .John Keane of Torc Brewing, Killarney one of the craft brewing producers getting ready for Killarney Beerfest
- Fáilte Ireland held its first Dublin Champions workshop.
- Red carpet was rolled out over the Ha’penny Bridge (officially the Liffey Bridge), which turned 200 years old this year.
- The Ryan Tubridy Show on RTÉ Radio 1 will once again partner with Fáilte Ireland to broadcast from the Wild Atlantic Way from May 30 to June 2.
- The 2016 Cork Summer Show takes place at the Showgrounds in Curraheen, June 18 and 19.
- Dublin was up six places to 18th in the 2015 International Congresses and Conventions Association rankings. Ireland came in at number 32, up five places from 2014.
- Monart Destination Spa launched a Bridal Zen stay.
- Failte Ireland announced a new fund for festival ideas.
- Tourism Ireland organised a sales mission to China.
The following two tabs change content below.