- Nicola Churchill from Best4travel
- Latest Blue Insurances finalist
Nicola Churchill from Best4travel was the October finalist in the Blue Insurance car competition. She is now in with a chance to win a Toyota Yaris hybrid from Toyota Sandyford.
She follows previous finalists Margaret Kilduff of Joe Walsh Tours, Toni Fennell of Abbey Travel, Karen Thornton of KT Travel Dundalk, Theresa Davey from Mackin Travel Wexford, Sharon Fleming from Thomson Travel Lurgan, Elaine Harding of the Garda Holiday Club, Douglas Hastings of Travel Counsellors, Yvonne O’Donohue from O’Donohue Travel Gorey, Catherine O’Dwyer from Michael Bowe Travel and Lisa Sprake from Oasis Travel.
The competition, which is running in association with Toyota Sandyford, The Home of Hybrid,started in November of last year and will run until November of this year.
The competition is giving one agent or broker the chance to win a brand-new Toyota Yaris Hybrid.
Every Blue Insurances policy sold each month automatically generates an entry in the monthly draw.
Blue Insurances reminds agents to have their own unique login to make bookings count for their monthly draw.Each of the 13 monthly winners as well as the 1 bonus winner will take home a mystery prize for their troubles and be invited to the Grand Final in Dublin in December.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- No rise in traffic as Aviation Authority expects to handle 1.15m flights this year - December 17, 2018
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Aer Lingus to bring back business class on European flights - December 16, 2018
- Destination of the day: The Rhine with AmaWaterways 2014 - December 14, 2018
- Destination of the day: Rhodope Mountains - December 13, 2018
- Anne Rigail is new CEO of Air France - December 12, 2018