- Norwegian to go double daily on Dublin to Newburgh
- Extra flight departs at 08:30.\
- But can Dublin airport accommodate them
Norwegian proposals to go double daily on Dublin to Stewart International Newburgh from April 26 have run into slot problems..Subject to the issue being solved, an extra flight departs at 08:30.
The rotation makes it possible for Irish consumers t make a shopping day trip to Woodbury Common, which is thirty minutes away by taxi or direct transfer. Shttles wil deliver passengers back by 18.30 in time for the 21:25 return flight arriving in Dublin at 08:55am.
More than 130,000 people have flown on Norwegian’s Irish-US services since it launched last July.
Norwegian say that demand from business travellers and holidaymakers prompted the airline to expand the Dublin service.
The move will make 66,000 extra seats available to travellers on the route this year and bring to 29 the number of flights that the airline will offer between Ireland and the US.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020