Norwegian is offering 6,000 seats from €99 each way in the latest sales blitz as it prepares to launch its new transatlantic routes from Cork, Shannon and Dublin this summer.
The sale will run until 11pm on June 3. The airline begins its Irish routes on July 1, with 3w from Cork to Providence Airport; 2w from Shannon to Stewart International and 2w; and Dublin daily to Stewart International and 5w to Providence Airport.
Passengers can book at www.norwegian.com/IE/FLYUSA99IE for travel between July 1-March 2018. Norwegian Chief Commercial Officer Thomas Ramdahl said: “The countdown is now under way to Norwegian’s exciting new transatlantic routes, and Irish passengers now have another chance to bag a bargain flight to the US. With more choice, never before seen routes and now a range of special fares on offer, there has never been a better time to plan an affordable American adventure.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020