- People who rent on Airbnb need planning permission
- Bord Pleanála tupholds Dublin City Council ruling
The decision of an Bord Pleanála to uphold a ruling by Dublin City Council that the owners of an apartment in Temple Bar in Dublin city centre must apply for planning permission if they want to continue to let it out on Airbnb could have implications for the per to peer rental group.
Thousands of properties in Dublin and other areas which are currently run as short-term rentals are affected by the ruling.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020