- People who rent on Airbnb need planning permission
- Bord Pleanála tupholds Dublin City Council ruling
The decision of an Bord Pleanála to uphold a ruling by Dublin City Council that the owners of an apartment in Temple Bar in Dublin city centre must apply for planning permission if they want to continue to let it out on Airbnb could have implications for the per to peer rental group.
Thousands of properties in Dublin and other areas which are currently run as short-term rentals are affected by the ruling.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019