- Post ATE group travel to Fraser Island & Lady Elliot island
- Snorkelling on Great Barrier Reef
Queensland Tourism hosted travel writers on a tour of Fraser Island and Lady Elliot Island in the aftermath of Australian Travel Exchange. Watch here. Watch here a trip to Fraser Island with Colin Anderson and Gary Gaz Pearce.
Picture shows group during a post-fam on 75 mile beach in Fraser Island: Eduardo Alves dos Santos of Mapa-Mundi in Rio de Janeiro, Brooke Hargraves of Fraser Coast Tourism, Jim Byers from Toronto, Nicole Cavazzuti from Milan, Graham Howe from South Africa. Front row: tour guide Gary ‘Gaz’ Pearce, Eoghan Corry, editor of Travel Extra, Brad Nardi of Fraser Coast tourism.
See more pictures of Fraser Island here or connect with the album on Facebook. The group moved on to Lady Elliot island and saw the signature manta rays before diving and snorkelling the southernmost point of the Great Barrier Reef. See more pictures of Lady Elliot island here or connect with the album on Facebook. Watch here interview with Brad Nardi of Fraser Coast Tourism. Watch here interview with Maureen Murphy of Fraser Coast Tourism. Watch here interview with Ben Suddaby of Aquaview water activities. Travel Extra stopped by on NSW central Coast afterwards. Watch here a sunrise swim on Jenny Dixon beach. Watch here a cycle around Budgewoi Lake.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019