- Post ATE group travel to Fraser Island & Lady Elliot island
- Snorkelling on Great Barrier Reef
Queensland Tourism hosted travel writers on a tour of Fraser Island and Lady Elliot Island in the aftermath of Australian Travel Exchange. Watch here. Watch here a trip to Fraser Island with Colin Anderson and Gary Gaz Pearce.
Picture shows group during a post-fam on 75 mile beach in Fraser Island: Eduardo Alves dos Santos of Mapa-Mundi in Rio de Janeiro, Brooke Hargraves of Fraser Coast Tourism, Jim Byers from Toronto, Nicole Cavazzuti from Milan, Graham Howe from South Africa. Front row: tour guide Gary ‘Gaz’ Pearce, Eoghan Corry, editor of Travel Extra, Brad Nardi of Fraser Coast tourism.
See more pictures of Fraser Island here or connect with the album on Facebook. The group moved on to Lady Elliot island and saw the signature manta rays before diving and snorkelling the southernmost point of the Great Barrier Reef. See more pictures of Lady Elliot island here or connect with the album on Facebook. Watch here interview with Brad Nardi of Fraser Coast Tourism. Watch here interview with Maureen Murphy of Fraser Coast Tourism. Watch here interview with Ben Suddaby of Aquaview water activities. Travel Extra stopped by on NSW central Coast afterwards. Watch here a sunrise swim on Jenny Dixon beach. Watch here a cycle around Budgewoi Lake.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020