- Rebecca Kelly to move to Princess Cruises
- Ireland country manager for MSC since 2008
- Starts new post on March 18 next
Rebecca Kelly is to move to Princess Cruises. She has been Ireland country manager for MSC since 2008.
Since establishing MSC Cruises in Ireland in 2011 she has grown the cruise line to rival Royal Caribbean as the largest cruise operator in Ireland. The company sold 17,000 cruise packages in 2017.
“I’m really excited for the new challenge of opening up Princess Cruises further to the Irish Market. It’s a fantastic opportunity,” Rebecca told Travel Extra.
“Yes, the move is a huge surprise to many people in the industry – especially after I have been with MSC for 10 years but it is something I am personally very excited about”.
Rebecca is currently working out her notice with MSC and will begin in her new role as Senior Sales Manager with Princess Cruises on March 18, 2019.
Upcoming Princess launches include Sky Princess next year, Enchanted Princess in 2020 and three named vessels in 2022, 2023 and 2025.
Rebecca previously worked with Thomas Cook.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Boeing’s MCAS meltdown, where will it end? - March 17, 2019
- SECOND Boeing 737-Max loss in 6 months: Ethiopian ET-AVJ crashes after take off from Addis to Nairobi - March 10, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A321 production line delay ruins Aer Lingus’s summer - March 10, 2019
- Women to get priority boarding on selected Aer Lingus flights to mark Women’s Day - March 7, 2019
- Ireland has highest proportion of gold Travel Counsellors with 12pc - March 6, 2019