- Ryanair October passengers up 900k to 11.8m
- Load factor up 1 to 96
- Rolling annual traffic to September up 12pc to 128.2m
Ryanair September passenger numbers are up 8pc on October 2016 to 11.8m, matching the September total. In 2016 and 2015 the October passenger total exceeded the September total. The airline cancelled flights affecting 315,000 passengers over the October-November period. Load factor was 96pc, down from 97pc in September but up one point on October 2016.
It is the 42nd successive month of passenger growth for Ryanair.
Rolling annual traffic to September is up 12pc to 128.2m.
Load factor previously reached 96pc in July 2016, August 2016, April 2017 and June 2017 and 97pc in July, August and September 2017.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Dublin aims for 6m transfer passengers as it sends 223 flights west each week - August 19, 2018
- Clickandgo gives you a run for your money as it’s named official Irish partner of Lanzarote Marathon - August 16, 2018
- Virtuoso awards hotel of the year to Adare Manor - August 16, 2018
- 18m passengers use Dublin Airport in first half of year as July breaks records - August 15, 2018
- Ed Sheeran and Dermot O’Leary to promote tourism to Ireland this autumn - August 14, 2018