Royal Caribbean launched free flights to selected 2017 European Sailings for the first and second guest of Royal Caribbean cruises including free transfers. Irish passengers who may prefer to sail from Ireland can enjoy free port parking in Southampton. Book before September 5 for travel between Apr 19 and Nov 17 2017.
Norwegian Cruise Line has launched euro pricing for Ireland. The cruise line says euro pricing is part of a robust roll-out plan that focuses on education of Irish travel trade partners. Until now Norwegian had relied on their Irish wholesaler Sunway to get over the cost and technological challenge of offering prices in euro. Many Irish partners are already taking part in training sessions through webinars or face-to-face workshops. Picture shows Christian Boell, France Riley, Andy Stuart and Harry Sommer of NCL hosting a press conference.
- London based Lee’s Travel are to charter Jewel of the Seas on June 11 2017. Lee Travel previously organised the first pick-ups in Ireland for a Royal caribbean cruise ship.
- Irish Ferries and Haven Holidays say they are offering ‘generous discounts’ on 7, 4 and 3-night stays at any of the Haven Holidays resorts in Britain. Book by July 18 and travel July 1-25.
- Silversea expanded its silver select promotion to voyages In 2017
- MSC Cruises’s second Seaside ship will be named MSC Seaview. It is expected to enter service in June 2018.
- Asian cruise line Dream Cruises announced that China’s Got Talent will provide entertainment on board the inaugural Genting Dream cruise ship.
- Norwegian Cruise Line said that as of July 15, passengers are not allowed bring bottled water and soft drinks on cruise ships.
- Fred Olsen Cruise Lines cancelled the next departure of the Black Watch after last week’s fire in the engine room.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019