- Numbers up 13pc to 9.6M
- Load factor was 91pc Jan now 96pc Feb
Ryanair February passenger numbers grew 13pc to 9.6m, up 9pc to 9.3m on parent airline Ryanair plus 300,000 passengers with Laudamotion.
Load factor returned to 96pc, having fallen to 91pc in January. Rolling annual passenger numbers were 141.2m, passing 140m for the first time.
Ryanair operated over 53,000 scheduled flights in February with 93pc arriving on time, (excluding ATC delays,
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019