- Numbers up 13pc to 9.6M
- Load factor was 91pc Jan now 96pc Feb
Ryanair February passenger numbers grew 13pc to 9.6m, up 9pc to 9.3m on parent airline Ryanair plus 300,000 passengers with Laudamotion.
Load factor returned to 96pc, having fallen to 91pc in January. Rolling annual passenger numbers were 141.2m, passing 140m for the first time.
Ryanair operated over 53,000 scheduled flights in February with 93pc arriving on time, (excluding ATC delays,
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019