- Numbers up 13pc to 9.6M
- Load factor was 91pc Jan now 96pc Feb
Ryanair February passenger numbers grew 13pc to 9.6m, up 9pc to 9.3m on parent airline Ryanair plus 300,000 passengers with Laudamotion.
Load factor returned to 96pc, having fallen to 91pc in January. Rolling annual passenger numbers were 141.2m, passing 140m for the first time.
Ryanair operated over 53,000 scheduled flights in February with 93pc arriving on time, (excluding ATC delays,
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Boeing’s MCAS meltdown, where will it end? - March 17, 2019
- SECOND Boeing 737-Max loss in 6 months: Ethiopian ET-AVJ crashes after take off from Addis to Nairobi - March 10, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A321 production line delay ruins Aer Lingus’s summer - March 10, 2019
- Women to get priority boarding on selected Aer Lingus flights to mark Women’s Day - March 7, 2019
- Ireland has highest proportion of gold Travel Counsellors with 12pc - March 6, 2019