- Numbers up 13pc to 9.6M
- Load factor was 91pc Jan now 96pc Feb
Ryanair February passenger numbers grew 13pc to 9.6m, up 9pc to 9.3m on parent airline Ryanair plus 300,000 passengers with Laudamotion.
Load factor returned to 96pc, having fallen to 91pc in January. Rolling annual passenger numbers were 141.2m, passing 140m for the first time.
Ryanair operated over 53,000 scheduled flights in February with 93pc arriving on time, (excluding ATC delays,
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020