- Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers
- 90pc of April flights arrived on-time
Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers. Rossling annual is a record 142.3m.
Ryanair said 90pc of April flights arrived on-time (up from 82c in April 2018) excluding ATC delays.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019