- Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers
- 90pc of April flights arrived on-time
Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers. Rossling annual is a record 142.3m.
Ryanair said 90pc of April flights arrived on-time (up from 82c in April 2018) excluding ATC delays.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019