- Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers
- 90pc of April flights arrived on-time
Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers. Rossling annual is a record 142.3m.
Ryanair said 90pc of April flights arrived on-time (up from 82c in April 2018) excluding ATC delays.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020