- 4 recruitment days planned by recruiters Crewlink
- Dublin on September 9 and 30
- Cork on September 23 and October 18.
Ryanair have launched a new recruitment drive for cabin crew with the Irish airline preparing to employ hundreds of new onboard staff.
The world’s fifth biggest carrier are using Crewlink to run the recruitment programme; the new positions are being created as a result of an expected upsurge in passenger numbers in 2017.
Assessment days with Crewlink will take place in Dublin on September 9 and 30, with assessments taking place in Cork on September 23 and October 18.
Applicants require no previous cabin crew experience; however, experience dealing with the public is deemed a priority.
To register for the recruitment days, log on here: www.crewlink.ie
Latest posts by Maria Sinnott (see all)
- Aer Lingus moves Shannon-Heathrow flight time to aid businesses - January 10, 2017
- Belinda Vazquez to replace Chris Logan as head of Falcon, Thomson and Crystal in Ireland - January 10, 2017
- Dublin slips to 4th fastest growing large airport in ACI European airport league - January 10, 2017
- Ireland 9th overall & 3rd in Europe in Rough Guide readers 2017 destination list - January 10, 2017
- Aer Lingus owner IAG group carries 100.6m passengers in 2016, Air France KLM carry 93.44m - January 9, 2017