- Load factor up 1 96pc
- Pax numbers up 6pc to 9.3m
- Rolling annual traffic to November up 11pc to 128.7m
Since being beaten by Ryanair as Europe’s largest airline in 2016, the Lufthansa Group has added another airline, Brussels, but still likely to be beaten by its Swords rival in 2017.
Ryanair November figures show growth of 6pc to 9.3m putting them on course for 129.3m in 2017, which should be enough to beat Lufthansa, currently 450,000 behind.
Load factor for November was one point behind the record 97 which Ryanair achieved in July, August and September.
Ryanair’s monthly figures have now grown for 40 successive months:
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Who blinked as Amadeus drop Ryanair from GDS? - December 10, 2017
- Insurance and financial services veteran Emer Daly joins Ryanair board - December 7, 2017
- Dublin Port named Company of the Year at Irish business awards - December 7, 2017
- Shannon Airport wins global customer service prize from American Airlines - December 6, 2017
- Irish Center Parcs work moves up a gear as builders get accommodation contract - December 5, 2017