- Load factor up 1 96pc
- Pax numbers up 6pc to 9.3m
- Rolling annual traffic to November up 11pc to 128.7m
Since being beaten by Ryanair as Europe’s largest airline in 2016, the Lufthansa Group has added another airline, Brussels, but still likely to be beaten by its Swords rival in 2017.
Ryanair November figures show growth of 6pc to 9.3m putting them on course for 129.3m in 2017, which should be enough to beat Lufthansa, currently 450,000 behind.
Load factor for November was one point behind the record 97 which Ryanair achieved in July, August and September.
Ryanair’s monthly figures have now grown for 40 successive months:
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Dublin aims for 6m transfer passengers as it sends 223 flights west each week - August 19, 2018
- Clickandgo gives you a run for your money as it’s named official Irish partner of Lanzarote Marathon - August 16, 2018
- Virtuoso awards hotel of the year to Adare Manor - August 16, 2018
- 18m passengers use Dublin Airport in first half of year as July breaks records - August 15, 2018
- Ed Sheeran and Dermot O’Leary to promote tourism to Ireland this autumn - August 14, 2018