Ryanair has launched its first flights to Turkey with two new routes to Dalaman from Dublin and Bratislava. Both routes will operate once a week from June, as part of its Summer 2018 schedule, and go on sale today from the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair said this is an initial foray into Turkey, and follows the announcement of flights from Dublin to Cyprus and services to Jordan.
Ryanair’s Chief Commercial Officer David O’Brien said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce our entry into the Turkish market, initially with two routes to Dalaman from Dublin and Bratislava commencing in June. Both routes will operate once a week as part of our Summer 2018 schedule.”
He said fares start from €39.99 for travel from June, which are available for booking until midnight Friday, March 16.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020