- Overall growth inc Laudamotion 11pc
- Mongthly growth back to 6pc
- Load factor an industry leading 97pc
Ryanair monthly passenger number growth is back to 11pc. But only because of the airline’s purchase of Laudamotion.
The Ryanair passenger number growth for September was 6pc to 13.1m, and 13.6m once Laudamotion’s numbers are considered.
Load factor was 97pc for Ryanair and 93pc for Laudamotion.
The airline said two days of what the airline calls unnecessary pilot and cabin crew strikesin five countries (12 and 28 September) caused 400 flight cancellations in Septembe,,and repeated ATC staff shortages in Britain, Germany and France.
A written statement form Kenny Jacobssaid: During the entire month of September, while we cancelled just over 400 flights, we completed over 68,000 scheduled flights with more than 80% of these flights arriving on time, as Ryanair continues to deliver the lowest fares, with the best punctuality of any major EU airline.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020