- 152.4m passengers in 2019
- up 9pc to become the largest airline in Europe.
- Growth was 9pc in December
Ryanair group carried 152.4m passengers in 2019, up 9pc to become the largest airline in Europe.
Load factor was 96pc for the year. December traffic grew by 9pc, driven by a 67pc increase in Lauda, 200,000 from a small base.
December growth is traditionally very high for Ryanair, 25pc in 2015, 20pc in 2014 and 2016, and 12pc in 2018, so 9pc is one of their less impressive spurts.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020
- Willie Walsh will retire as CEO of IAG on June 30 - January 9, 2020