- Knock to Cologne 2w from June 1
- Dep Knock Sat 14.30 arr 15.35
- Dep Knock Tue 08.15 arr 11.20
- Dep Cologne Sat 06.45 arr 07.50
- Dep Cologne Tue 13.00 arr 14.05
Ryanair has launched its Ireland West Airport Summer 2019 schedule with a new route to Cologne and 13 routes in total. Ryanair also celebrated carrying 8m passengers at Knock since 1986.
Ryanair said its Ireland West Airport Knock S19 schedule will deliver 46 weekly flights and 600,000 passengers a year.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said: “Over the last 32 years Ryanair has seen a huge demand for its routes at Knock as customers in the West of Ireland snap up Ryanair’s lowest fares to top destinations including Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool and London Stansted as well as to a host of European destinations in Spain, Portugal and Italy.”
Joe Gilmore, Managing Director, Ireland West Airport, said: “I would like to acknowledge the loyalty and commitment that Ryanair has shown to the airport and the West of Ireland over the last 32 years providing vitally important international access to the UK and Europe and in particular their continued support for inbound tourism with their popular mainland European services from Milan and Barcelona.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019