- Ryanair’s Irish Winter 2018 schedule:
- New routes: Athens (2w), Bari (2w), Frankfurt (2d), Luxembourg (3w), Marrakesh (2w), Paphos (1w) and Santander (2w)
- More flights on 11 other routes: Barcelona (3d), Birmingham (6d), Budapest (2d), Cologne (2d), Faro (2d), Krakow (2d), Lanzarote (8w), Madrid (3d), Malaga (9w), Manchester (6d) and Venice (3w)
- 11 routes in total
- New route to Faro (2w)
- 9 routes in total
- New route to Bristol (3w)
- 6 routes in total
- 3 routes in total
Ryanair has launched two of its new winter routes from Dublin – to Frankfurt and Luxembourg – at a gate ceremony at the airport.
The airline will operate a three times weekly service to Luxembourg and a 12 times weekly service to Frankfurt. The new services are part of Ryanair’s seven new destinations from Dublin Airport this winter season; Athens, Bari, Marrakesh, Santander and Paphos.
Ryanair believes these services – its biggest ever winter launch – will 13.1m more passengers a year (up 5pc), and across Irish airports a total of 15.1m new passengers each year.
Dublin Airport Managing Director Vincent Harrison said: “The addition of these new services further enhances Dublin Airport’s route network and provides greater choice and flexibility for customers.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019