- Passenger numbers up 12pc to 11.8m
- Load factor up 2 points to 96pc
- Rolling annual traffic to June up 13pc to 123.8m.
Ryanair recorded their 39th consecutive monthly record with passenger numbers for June up 12pc to 11.8m.
The load factor of 96pc is a record for the aviation industry. Ryanair previously recorded a load factor of 96pc three times before, in July 2016, August 2016 and April 2017.
Ryanair hit 95pc load factor on seven occasions, July and August 2015, September, October, November 2016, and February and May 2017,
For the second consecutive year the June figures matches almost exactly the May figures.
Ryanair’s consistent increase in passenger numbers and load factor mean that the monthly total is unlikely to fall below 10m even in November-February traditionally the weakest months for the industry in Europe
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ballyfin Demense Named AA Hotel of the Year 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Irish Ferries aims to reassure trade over sailing cancellations - April 25, 2018
- As DAA unveils its own results, Shannon Airport group pushes to create 7,000 new jobs - April 25, 2018
- Dalata renews charity partnership with Crumlin Children’s Hospital in cancer battle - April 25, 2018
- Ryanair orders 25 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s in 200m passenger push - April 24, 2018