- Swissport staff offered transfer to Omniserv
- Swissport will look after Ryanair at 40 other airports
Ryanair has chosen OmniServ as its new handler at London Stansted Airport, following what the airline calls an extensive tendering process.
From February 1st 2019, OmniServ (operating as Blue Handling) will provide all of Ryanair’s check-in, baggage and ground operations handling at Stansted, Ryanair’s largest base, with over 40 based aircraft and more than 200 daily departures.
OmniServ will replace Swissport, who will continue to handle Ryanair’s operations at over 40 other airports across Europe, and all current Swissport staff at Stansted will be offered contracts with OmniServ from February 1st, in order to minimise disruptions
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019
- Shannon Heritage to further develop historic Newbridge House as tourist attraction - April 13, 2019