- Swissport staff offered transfer to Omniserv
- Swissport will look after Ryanair at 40 other airports
Ryanair has chosen OmniServ as its new handler at London Stansted Airport, following what the airline calls an extensive tendering process.
From February 1st 2019, OmniServ (operating as Blue Handling) will provide all of Ryanair’s check-in, baggage and ground operations handling at Stansted, Ryanair’s largest base, with over 40 based aircraft and more than 200 daily departures.
OmniServ will replace Swissport, who will continue to handle Ryanair’s operations at over 40 other airports across Europe, and all current Swissport staff at Stansted will be offered contracts with OmniServ from February 1st, in order to minimise disruptions
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Club Travel to take over Atlas Travel - December 3, 2019
- Ryanair passengers up 6pc to record 11m in November - December 3, 2019
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019