- Ryanair passenger numbers pass 10m in March for first time
- Load factor 96pc in feb for first time
Ryanair March passenger numbers are up 9pc to 10.9m, Ryanair grew 5pc to 10.5m plus 400k for Lauda.
Load factor is an industry-leading 96pc, the first time Ryanair achieved that figure in March, compared with 95pc in 2018, 94pc in 2017 and 2016 and 90pc in 2015. Lauda load factor at 94pc.
Rolling annual is up 9pc to 142.1m. Ryanair operated 59,800 scheduled flights in March.
The Ryanair summer schedule from Dublin Airport totals 82 routes, delivering up 6pc to 14.1m passengers and 14 new routes: Bordeaux (2w), Bournemouth (4w), Bodrum (2w), Cagliari (2w), Dubrovnik (4w) Gothenburg (2w), Kyiv (2w), London Southend (twice daily), Lourdes (2w), Milan Malpensa (daily), Thessaloniki (2w), Luxembourg (3w), Frankfurt (12w) and Split (4w).
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019