- Ryanair passenger numbers pass 10m in March for first time
- Load factor 96pc in feb for first time
Ryanair March passenger numbers are up 9pc to 10.9m, Ryanair grew 5pc to 10.5m plus 400k for Lauda.
Load factor is an industry-leading 96pc, the first time Ryanair achieved that figure in March, compared with 95pc in 2018, 94pc in 2017 and 2016 and 90pc in 2015. Lauda load factor at 94pc.
Rolling annual is up 9pc to 142.1m. Ryanair operated 59,800 scheduled flights in March.
The Ryanair summer schedule from Dublin Airport totals 82 routes, delivering up 6pc to 14.1m passengers and 14 new routes: Bordeaux (2w), Bournemouth (4w), Bodrum (2w), Cagliari (2w), Dubrovnik (4w) Gothenburg (2w), Kyiv (2w), London Southend (twice daily), Lourdes (2w), Milan Malpensa (daily), Thessaloniki (2w), Luxembourg (3w), Frankfurt (12w) and Split (4w).
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020