- Ryanair to grow by 5pc in Britain
- Plan announced depose uncertainty over Brexit.
Ryanair launched its biggest ever London summer schedule, with 23 new routes in 2019 (and over 180 in total), which will deliver 26m passengers per year, up 5pc on 2018, through Ryanair’s four London airports – Stansted, Luton, Southend and Gatwick.
Ryanair’s London Summer 2019 schedule will deliver:
- A new 3 aircraft base at Southend; 2 more aircraft at Luton (6 in total)
- New routes including: 3 at Stansted: Kiev, Lviv & Nantes; 6 at Luton: Alicante, Athens, Barcelona, Bologna, Cork, Malaga; 14 at Southend: Alicante, Bilbao, Brest, Copenhagen, Cluj, Corfu, Dublin, Faro, Kosice, Malaga, Milan, Palma, Reus & Venice.
- See press statement here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020