- Ryanair to grow by 5pc in Britain
- Plan announced depose uncertainty over Brexit.
Ryanair launched its biggest ever London summer schedule, with 23 new routes in 2019 (and over 180 in total), which will deliver 26m passengers per year, up 5pc on 2018, through Ryanair’s four London airports – Stansted, Luton, Southend and Gatwick.
Ryanair’s London Summer 2019 schedule will deliver:
- A new 3 aircraft base at Southend; 2 more aircraft at Luton (6 in total)
- New routes including: 3 at Stansted: Kiev, Lviv & Nantes; 6 at Luton: Alicante, Athens, Barcelona, Bologna, Cork, Malaga; 14 at Southend: Alicante, Bilbao, Brest, Copenhagen, Cluj, Corfu, Dublin, Faro, Kosice, Malaga, Milan, Palma, Reus & Venice.
- See press statement here.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019