- Ryanair to grow by 5pc in Britain
- Plan announced depose uncertainty over Brexit.
Ryanair launched its biggest ever London summer schedule, with 23 new routes in 2019 (and over 180 in total), which will deliver 26m passengers per year, up 5pc on 2018, through Ryanair’s four London airports – Stansted, Luton, Southend and Gatwick.
Ryanair’s London Summer 2019 schedule will deliver:
- A new 3 aircraft base at Southend; 2 more aircraft at Luton (6 in total)
- New routes including: 3 at Stansted: Kiev, Lviv & Nantes; 6 at Luton: Alicante, Athens, Barcelona, Bologna, Cork, Malaga; 14 at Southend: Alicante, Bilbao, Brest, Copenhagen, Cluj, Corfu, Dublin, Faro, Kosice, Malaga, Milan, Palma, Reus & Venice.
- See press statement here.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019