- Ryanair to grow by 5pc in Britain
- Plan announced depose uncertainty over Brexit.
Ryanair launched its biggest ever London summer schedule, with 23 new routes in 2019 (and over 180 in total), which will deliver 26m passengers per year, up 5pc on 2018, through Ryanair’s four London airports – Stansted, Luton, Southend and Gatwick.
Ryanair’s London Summer 2019 schedule will deliver:
- A new 3 aircraft base at Southend; 2 more aircraft at Luton (6 in total)
- New routes including: 3 at Stansted: Kiev, Lviv & Nantes; 6 at Luton: Alicante, Athens, Barcelona, Bologna, Cork, Malaga; 14 at Southend: Alicante, Bilbao, Brest, Copenhagen, Cluj, Corfu, Dublin, Faro, Kosice, Malaga, Milan, Palma, Reus & Venice.
- See press statement here.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Club Travel to take over Atlas Travel - December 3, 2019
- Ryanair passengers up 6pc to record 11m in November - December 3, 2019
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019