- Ryanair to grow by 5pc in Britain
- Plan announced depose uncertainty over Brexit.
Ryanair launched its biggest ever London summer schedule, with 23 new routes in 2019 (and over 180 in total), which will deliver 26m passengers per year, up 5pc on 2018, through Ryanair’s four London airports – Stansted, Luton, Southend and Gatwick.
Ryanair’s London Summer 2019 schedule will deliver:
- A new 3 aircraft base at Southend; 2 more aircraft at Luton (6 in total)
- New routes including: 3 at Stansted: Kiev, Lviv & Nantes; 6 at Luton: Alicante, Athens, Barcelona, Bologna, Cork, Malaga; 14 at Southend: Alicante, Bilbao, Brest, Copenhagen, Cluj, Corfu, Dublin, Faro, Kosice, Malaga, Milan, Palma, Reus & Venice.
- See press statement here.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Trump triggers more turbulence for Ryanair and other Boeing customers - April 14, 2019
- Shannon Heritage to further develop historic Newbridge House as tourist attraction - April 13, 2019