- 140.2m passengers since Feb 2018
- Load factor unchanged at 91pc.
Ryanair carried 10.3pc passengers in January 2019, up 7pc for the airline and up 11pc when Laudamotion’s 0.3m passengers are added to the group. Load factor was unchanged at 91pc. Rolling annual passengers are 140.2m, making Ryanair group the second largest in Europe and sixth largest in the world by passenger numbers.
Ryanair operated 58,000 scheduled flights in January. The airline says that 90pc arrived on time, excluding ATC delays, delivering the best punctuality of any major EU airline.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019