- 140.2m passengers since Feb 2018
- Load factor unchanged at 91pc.
Ryanair carried 10.3pc passengers in January 2019, up 7pc for the airline and up 11pc when Laudamotion’s 0.3m passengers are added to the group. Load factor was unchanged at 91pc. Rolling annual passengers are 140.2m, making Ryanair group the second largest in Europe and sixth largest in the world by passenger numbers.
Ryanair operated 58,000 scheduled flights in January. The airline says that 90pc arrived on time, excluding ATC delays, delivering the best punctuality of any major EU airline.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - February 22, 2019
- Derry Stansted and Manchester routes get reprieve as Loganair sets in - February 22, 2019
- Destination of the day: Chicago - February 22, 2019
- Flybe reject alternative bid to save airline and go with Stobart - February 21, 2019
- Icelandair to increase Dublin-Reyjkjavik frequency to 10w from May - February 21, 2019