- 140.2m passengers since Feb 2018
- Load factor unchanged at 91pc.
Ryanair carried 10.3pc passengers in January 2019, up 7pc for the airline and up 11pc when Laudamotion’s 0.3m passengers are added to the group. Load factor was unchanged at 91pc. Rolling annual passengers are 140.2m, making Ryanair group the second largest in Europe and sixth largest in the world by passenger numbers.
Ryanair operated 58,000 scheduled flights in January. The airline says that 90pc arrived on time, excluding ATC delays, delivering the best punctuality of any major EU airline.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019