- 140.2m passengers since Feb 2018
- Load factor unchanged at 91pc.
Ryanair carried 10.3pc passengers in January 2019, up 7pc for the airline and up 11pc when Laudamotion’s 0.3m passengers are added to the group. Load factor was unchanged at 91pc. Rolling annual passengers are 140.2m, making Ryanair group the second largest in Europe and sixth largest in the world by passenger numbers.
Ryanair operated 58,000 scheduled flights in January. The airline says that 90pc arrived on time, excluding ATC delays, delivering the best punctuality of any major EU airline.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The COST of Brexit to Irish tourism: 3 lost years, 1m visitors and €300m in revenue, and it has not even happened yet - January 28, 2020
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020