- 140.2m passengers since Feb 2018
- Load factor unchanged at 91pc.
Ryanair carried 10.3pc passengers in January 2019, up 7pc for the airline and up 11pc when Laudamotion’s 0.3m passengers are added to the group. Load factor was unchanged at 91pc. Rolling annual passengers are 140.2m, making Ryanair group the second largest in Europe and sixth largest in the world by passenger numbers.
Ryanair operated 58,000 scheduled flights in January. The airline says that 90pc arrived on time, excluding ATC delays, delivering the best punctuality of any major EU airline.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020