Ryanair September passengers up 10pc DESPITE cancellations

  • Ryanair September passengers up 1m to 11.8m
  • Load factor up 2 to 97
  • Rolling annual traffic to September up 12pc to 127.3m

Ryanair September passenger numbers are up 1m on September 2016 to 11.8m. It is the 41st successive month of passenger growth for Ryanair.

The airline has cancelled flights affecting 315,000 passengers over the October-November period, which suggests a more modest growth in October of around 700,000.

Rolling annual traffic to September is up 12pc to 127.3m

Load factor reached a world record 97pc for the third successive month. Load factor previously reached 96pc in July 2016, August 2016, April 2017 and June 2017.

See also  'Our conduct does not harm consumers in Italy or anywhere else'

Michael O’Leary said These figures include the 2,100 flight cancellations announced for September and October. We have now refunded/re-accommodated 98% of customers who were impacted in September and October. The remaining 2% of affected customers have yet to contact us. We again sincerely apologise to our customers for these deeply regretted cancellations.”





Leave A Reply