- Dep Dublin – Sun/Mon/Wed Fri 0935 arr 13.35
- Dep Dubrovnik 14.15 arr 14.45
- Dep Dublin Sat/Tue/Thur 15.45 arr 17.55
- Dep Dublin Sun 17.35 arr 19.45
- Dep Split Sat/Tue/Thur 20.20 arr 22.30
- Dep Split Sun 22.10 arr 00.20
Ryanair is to expand its summer 2019 schedule from Dublin to Croatia, with services to Dubrovnik and Split joining its existing service to Zadar.
Competition will be keen next summer to the country, with Aer Lingus flying to Dubrovnik, Pula and Split. Croatia Airlines will be flying direct to Zagreb, a route it launched last February.
Ryanair’s Dubrovnik route launches on June 2, with Split launching a day earlier.
Ryanair’s Dublin Summer 2019 schedule offers 100 routes, including 13 new routes to Bodrum, Bordeaux, Bournemouth, Caligari, Dubrovnik, Frankfurt, Gothenburg, Kyiv, London Southend, Lourdes, Luxembourg, Split and Thessaloniki.
Dublin Airport Managing Director Vincent Harrison said: “These beautiful Croatian cities are full of culture and history and I have no doubt they will be hugely popular destinations. We will work close with Ryanair’s management team to promote its new services.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019