- Shannon-Ibiza 2w to launch April
- Manchester 5w on scheduled
- Liverpool & Bristol under review
Ryanair has announced a new route from Shannon to Ibiza, with a twice-weekly service commencing in April 2019, which will be a part of Ryanair’s Summer 19 schedule.
Ryanair has loaded Shannon Manchester 5w for summer 2019 while Liverpool and Bristol routes are under review.
Shannon is on course for 1.84m passengers in 2018, showing 5pc growth for the year.
Andrew Murphy, Managing Director, Shannon Airport said that “2018 has been our best year in over a decade at Shannon but from planning perspective we have very much moved onto 2019 and this is a really good boost for the airport. It comes off the back of Ryanair going year-round from next month on its Alicante service and the introduction of its Barcelona-Reus service this summer. Ibiza is a hugely popular destination for holiday makers and will mean that next year we will have eight services to Spanish sun holiday destinations.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020