Ryanair‘s website and mobile app will close for 12 hours for a systems upgrade, from 5pm Irish time on Wednesday, November 7, until “approximately” 5am the following day.
The airline confirmed that its “online check-in service will not be available during this period”.
Ryanair said it has contacted all customers booked to travel on Wednesday and Thursday by email and text to advise them to check-in online for their flight on Tuesday 6th November, before the above web closure takes place. New bookings or changes to existing flights will not be possible during this web closure. Ryanair said it “apologises for any inconvenience caused by this systems upgrade”.
Ryanair spokesman Robin Kiely said: “Customers travelling on Wednesday or Thursday should check-in for their flight on Tuesday 6th November. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this upgrade, which will further improve Ryanair.com.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair to shut down website and app for 12 hours - November 5, 2018
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - November 5, 2018
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - November 4, 2018
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement Nov 4 2018 - November 4, 2018
- Arrow Tours and Fahy Travel win Worldchoice agency of the year awards - November 3, 2018