Ryanair‘s website and mobile app will close for 12 hours for a systems upgrade, from 5pm Irish time on Wednesday, November 7, until “approximately” 5am the following day.
The airline confirmed that its “online check-in service will not be available during this period”.
Ryanair said it has contacted all customers booked to travel on Wednesday and Thursday by email and text to advise them to check-in online for their flight on Tuesday 6th November, before the above web closure takes place. New bookings or changes to existing flights will not be possible during this web closure. Ryanair said it “apologises for any inconvenience caused by this systems upgrade”.
Ryanair spokesman Robin Kiely said: “Customers travelling on Wednesday or Thursday should check-in for their flight on Tuesday 6th November. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this upgrade, which will further improve Ryanair.com.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019