- Nevgul Bilsel Safkan is the new HotelPro managing director.
- She takes the role with 25 years of experience in senior finance.
Nevgul Bilsel Safkan has been appointed as HotelsPro’s new managing director.
Safkan joins the technology and reservation solutions provider with 25 years of business experience in senior finance executive roles and will be responsible for the management of London, Shanghai, Orlando, Dubai and Istanbul offices.
Her experience runs across multiple areas such as e-commerce, business strategy, retail, financial analysis and reporting, financial management, auditing and business development.
Safkan graduated from Business Administration in English at Istanbul University in 1993 and completed an Executive MBA Program at Boğaziçi University in 2003.
She starting her professional career at the auditing department of Arthur Andersen at the same year, before working in different executive roles at leading Turkish companies, including Superonline, Paxar Turkey and Sabanci Holding.
In 2005, she joined Sabancı Group, the biggest conglomerate of Turkey, where she participated in top management roles for 11 years between 2005-2016.
Her first role of hers in Sabanci Group was finance director of Marsa Kraft Foods. After that, in 2006, she was appointed as CFO at Teknosa, the largest electronics retailer in Turkey.
During her career at Teknosa, she undertook the project leadership of important company acquisitions such as Best Buy and Uzelli.
She executed the leadership of successful public offering and investor relations of Teknosa. And recently worked as general manager at Kliksa, the B2C e-commerce company.
Latest posts by Maria Sinnott (see all)
- Aer Lingus moves Shannon-Heathrow flight time to aid businesses - January 10, 2017
- Belinda Vazquez to replace Chris Logan as head of Falcon, Thomson and Crystal in Ireland - January 10, 2017
- Dublin slips to 4th fastest growing large airport in ACI European airport league - January 10, 2017
- Ireland 9th overall & 3rd in Europe in Rough Guide readers 2017 destination list - January 10, 2017
- Aer Lingus owner IAG group carries 100.6m passengers in 2016, Air France KLM carry 93.44m - January 9, 2017