- USO Aereo, CCOO and UGT
- Claim terms of July agreement have been breached
Spanish unions USO Aereo, CCOO and UGT representing 60,000 airport workers across Spain are planning to strike on October 15 if talks fail with ASEATA, the Association of Airport Ground Support Services Companies.
An agreement was signed in July for an agreement to finalise three years of negotiations before the end of September.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020