- Travel Extra editor describes complex HR scenario
- 3 unions, 3 issues, 24 soccer teams,
Travel Extra editor Eoghan Corry has described the Euro 2016 soccer championship as a soft target for belligerent French Air Traffic Control Unions. Listen here.
He said the three big issues facing the three ATC unions are the reform of French labour law, the single European sky and terms for new entrants to the industry. Many sets of fans have been opting for day trips to avoid exorbitant hotel prices at some of the venues for the soccer competition, and this left them vulnerable to strike action by the French controllers.
Picture shows Marian Finucane and guests on her RTE radio show, MIchael Sheridan, Eoghan Corry, Niamh Hourigan, Brendan Ogle and Philip O’Connor,.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Plucked to safety: US Embassy pardons Dustin the Turkey for Thanksgiving - November 22, 2017
- Globally-focused Swedish hotel group closing in on €900m deal for Jurys Inns - November 21, 2017
- Ryanair holding recruitment day in Dublin this week as it looks to hire 200 engineers - November 21, 2017
- Almost 85,000 travel between Dublin, Kerry and Donegal in last year – Aer Lingus Regional - November 21, 2017
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: It’s raining A330s as Aer Lingus announces seamless to Seattle - November 19, 2017