- Travel Extra editor describes complex HR scenario
- 3 unions, 3 issues, 24 soccer teams,
Travel Extra editor Eoghan Corry has described the Euro 2016 soccer championship as a soft target for belligerent French Air Traffic Control Unions. Listen here.
He said the three big issues facing the three ATC unions are the reform of French labour law, the single European sky and terms for new entrants to the industry. Many sets of fans have been opting for day trips to avoid exorbitant hotel prices at some of the venues for the soccer competition, and this left them vulnerable to strike action by the French controllers.
Picture shows Marian Finucane and guests on her RTE radio show, MIchael Sheridan, Eoghan Corry, Niamh Hourigan, Brendan Ogle and Philip O’Connor,.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement Winners & Losers from Michael O’Leary’s Meltdown - September 24, 2017
- John Cassidy & Eileen Penrose win Amadeus golf event - September 21, 2017
- Rhode Island visits Cork Airport on back of new Norwegian service - September 21, 2017
- Michael O’Leary: Ryanair will be just one of 10-12 parties making binding offers for Alitalia - September 19, 2017
- Ryanair: ‘No longer negotiating with Norwegian’ to feed long haul services - September 19, 2017