- Travel Extra editor describes complex HR scenario
- 3 unions, 3 issues, 24 soccer teams,
Travel Extra editor Eoghan Corry has described the Euro 2016 soccer championship as a soft target for belligerent French Air Traffic Control Unions. Listen here.
He said the three big issues facing the three ATC unions are the reform of French labour law, the single European sky and terms for new entrants to the industry. Many sets of fans have been opting for day trips to avoid exorbitant hotel prices at some of the venues for the soccer competition, and this left them vulnerable to strike action by the French controllers.
Picture shows Marian Finucane and guests on her RTE radio show, MIchael Sheridan, Eoghan Corry, Niamh Hourigan, Brendan Ogle and Philip O’Connor,.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Club Travel to take over Atlas Travel - December 3, 2019
- Ryanair passengers up 6pc to record 11m in November - December 3, 2019
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019