- Travel Extra editor describes complex HR scenario
- 3 unions, 3 issues, 24 soccer teams,
Travel Extra editor Eoghan Corry has described the Euro 2016 soccer championship as a soft target for belligerent French Air Traffic Control Unions. Listen here.
He said the three big issues facing the three ATC unions are the reform of French labour law, the single European sky and terms for new entrants to the industry. Many sets of fans have been opting for day trips to avoid exorbitant hotel prices at some of the venues for the soccer competition, and this left them vulnerable to strike action by the French controllers.
Picture shows Marian Finucane and guests on her RTE radio show, MIchael Sheridan, Eoghan Corry, Niamh Hourigan, Brendan Ogle and Philip O’Connor,.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- As the world gets set to go green, Dublin sees red for Chinese new year - February 16, 2018
- Ryanair to fly from Shannon to Liverpool and Bristol and boost Manchester services - February 16, 2018
- Irish spend €32m in Malta as visitor numbers rise by 9pc - February 14, 2018
- AerCap report 402 airline transactions in 2017 including 119 widebody - February 14, 2018
- Eastern Med and cruising to be star performers this summer as TUI earnings up 58pc - February 14, 2018