- Travel Extra editor describes complex HR scenario
- 3 unions, 3 issues, 24 soccer teams,
Travel Extra editor Eoghan Corry has described the Euro 2016 soccer championship as a soft target for belligerent French Air Traffic Control Unions. Listen here.
He said the three big issues facing the three ATC unions are the reform of French labour law, the single European sky and terms for new entrants to the industry. Many sets of fans have been opting for day trips to avoid exorbitant hotel prices at some of the venues for the soccer competition, and this left them vulnerable to strike action by the French controllers.
Picture shows Marian Finucane and guests on her RTE radio show, MIchael Sheridan, Eoghan Corry, Niamh Hourigan, Brendan Ogle and Philip O’Connor,.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019