- Travel Extra editor describes complex HR scenario
- 3 unions, 3 issues, 24 soccer teams,
Travel Extra editor Eoghan Corry has described the Euro 2016 soccer championship as a soft target for belligerent French Air Traffic Control Unions. Listen here.
He said the three big issues facing the three ATC unions are the reform of French labour law, the single European sky and terms for new entrants to the industry. Many sets of fans have been opting for day trips to avoid exorbitant hotel prices at some of the venues for the soccer competition, and this left them vulnerable to strike action by the French controllers.
Picture shows Marian Finucane and guests on her RTE radio show, MIchael Sheridan, Eoghan Corry, Niamh Hourigan, Brendan Ogle and Philip O’Connor,.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Turkish delight for Dublin Airport as Ryanair launches Dalaman service - June 25, 2018
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Norwegian targets Toronto as it expands Irish Atlantic operation, June 24 - June 24, 2018
- ITAA joins Ryanair and IAG in condemning latest round of air traffic strikes - June 22, 2018
- Niall Burgess: Irish passport renewals for children to be online before end of the year - June 21, 2018
- Norwegian to fly Dublin Airport to Toronto Hamilton daily from next March - June 21, 2018