- Castles outnumber visitor centres
- Country houses also prominent
Ireland’s top fifty visitor attractions for 2017 included 13 castles, cathedrals, gaol or monasteries, 9 museums and libraries, 8 bespoke visitor centres, 7 country houses, 5 theme activity parks, 4 wildlife or botanic parks and 4 coastal features. Figures were recently made available from Failte Ireland’s 2017 toppling tourism performance and regional statistics from TourismNI.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020