- Both Air Primera imprints ceased on Monday
- Fleet of 15 aircraft, 12 leased from Ireland
Irish lessors have begun repatriating aircraft which were leased to the defunct Air Primera with Boeing 737 Next Gen MSN 27983 YL-PSI landing at Shannon from Copenhagen. The aircraft was leased from Aercap.
The Copenhagen based airline Primera Air Scandinavia has a fleet of five Airbus A321neo, two of which are leased from GECAS and one from Aviation Capital Group, and three Boeing 737-800, one each leased from Aercap and Cmb Financial, with 22 aircraft on order. A further two B373LR were due to be leased from Aercap.
Latvian based Primera Air Nordic, spun off in 2014, has a fleet of seven B737NG, three each leased from Aercap and GECAS and one from Babcock & Brown Aircraft Management.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020