Topflight has launched its new range of group ski holidays designed to combine on-piste activities with après-ski entertainment.
The company, which has run the popular Topflight Today FM Ski Trip for the last 19 years, is offering group trips in Andorra, Austria and Italy during January, February and March 2019. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
The entertainment programme varies for each trip, and activities include quiz and games nights, mountain feasts, live music events, tobogganing, skidooing, ski races and apres-ski parties. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
Options include ‘Party in the Principality’, Arinsal and Pas de la Casa, Andorra; Paddy’s on the Piste, Söll, Austria, departing March 16 to celebrate St Patrick’s Day; and Mountain Adventure Week, Livigno, Italy.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019
- Celtic Tigers: Irish team wins inaugural Stena Line Masters tournament - April 16, 2019
- Doolin named a ‘destination of excellence’ under Fáilte Ireland accreditation system - April 15, 2019