Topflight has launched its new range of group ski holidays designed to combine on-piste activities with après-ski entertainment.
The company, which has run the popular Topflight Today FM Ski Trip for the last 19 years, is offering group trips in Andorra, Austria and Italy during January, February and March 2019. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
The entertainment programme varies for each trip, and activities include quiz and games nights, mountain feasts, live music events, tobogganing, skidooing, ski races and apres-ski parties. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
Options include ‘Party in the Principality’, Arinsal and Pas de la Casa, Andorra; Paddy’s on the Piste, Söll, Austria, departing March 16 to celebrate St Patrick’s Day; and Mountain Adventure Week, Livigno, Italy.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Pier pressure, is Dublin Port willing to reprieve its cap on cruise ships? - March 24, 2019
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - March 21, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Boeing’s MCAS meltdown, where will it end? - March 17, 2019
- SECOND Boeing 737-Max loss in 6 months: Ethiopian ET-AVJ crashes after take off from Addis to Nairobi - March 10, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: A321 production line delay ruins Aer Lingus’s summer - March 10, 2019