Topflight has launched its new range of group ski holidays designed to combine on-piste activities with après-ski entertainment.
The company, which has run the popular Topflight Today FM Ski Trip for the last 19 years, is offering group trips in Andorra, Austria and Italy during January, February and March 2019. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
The entertainment programme varies for each trip, and activities include quiz and games nights, mountain feasts, live music events, tobogganing, skidooing, ski races and apres-ski parties. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
Options include ‘Party in the Principality’, Arinsal and Pas de la Casa, Andorra; Paddy’s on the Piste, Söll, Austria, departing March 16 to celebrate St Patrick’s Day; and Mountain Adventure Week, Livigno, Italy.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019