Topflight has launched its new range of group ski holidays designed to combine on-piste activities with après-ski entertainment.
The company, which has run the popular Topflight Today FM Ski Trip for the last 19 years, is offering group trips in Andorra, Austria and Italy during January, February and March 2019. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
The entertainment programme varies for each trip, and activities include quiz and games nights, mountain feasts, live music events, tobogganing, skidooing, ski races and apres-ski parties. Resorts have been chosen to accommodate all levels of skier and snowboarders.
Options include ‘Party in the Principality’, Arinsal and Pas de la Casa, Andorra; Paddy’s on the Piste, Söll, Austria, departing March 16 to celebrate St Patrick’s Day; and Mountain Adventure Week, Livigno, Italy.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Topflight launches skiing-and-socialising group trips for the new year - November 8, 2018
- Stobart-operated Aer Lingus Regional carries its 10 millionth passenger - November 8, 2018
- Travel quote of the day from an Irish writer - November 8, 2018
- Destination of the day: Arinsal - November 8, 2018
- US woman is millionth person to visit Book of Kells in a record year for admissions - November 7, 2018